How many badges are there in Steam?

How many badges are there in Steam?

Сообщение maateslj » Ср мар 10, 2021 11:28 am

The Steam badge is an icon displayed on your profile that is tied to your account and represents the set of trading cards you have collected or the icon of your participation in an event. Because you can get XP for Steam Level Up by getting Steam badges, it has always been a concern for players. But the way to obtain each badge is different from the XP that can be provided, so I want to provide you with an introduction to the steam badge.

Steam trading card badge

Collect a set of Steam trading cards for a certain game, you can synthesize the badge and get 100XP. This is also the most common way because many games will drop random Steam trading cards, which can be viewed in the badge interface of your profile. But it is indeed the same as their names. Players must have a process to obtain them from other places. There will always be a few cards that will not fall. Players must trade with other players to obtain the synthetic badges of the cards they lack. Each of these badges can be upgraded 5 times, and each upgrade can also earn 100XP. There are also rare badges in the form of aluminum foil.

Steam community badge

Of course, this is a big category. It contains community badges, community translation badges, game collector badges, pre-transaction card sales badges, event badges, etc. I put them in one big category because they are not collecting cards to synthesize, but completing some Steam community tasks, or purchasing badges that can be obtained by purchasing game tasks.

Like the basic community badge, it will contain some familiar tasks with Steam functions, such as binding collection, security verification, commenting on friend information, downloading the Steam application, viewing the store, and so on. Complete 28 simple tasks to earn 500XP. In the Steam community, if you help the platform to publish guides, host events, translate official content, and other service work, it is possible to obtain corresponding badges. The XP that these badges can provide will generally increase with the increase in level, and it is like service badges for many years. There are 17 levels.

Event and sale event badges are generally obtained by purchasing games and completing corresponding community event tasks. These badges generally cost a lot of money. The more money you basically spend, the higher the level of badges you can get, so you can get a huge amount of XP. There are tens of millions of XP badges.

Generally, players will want to get the badge because of its design or rarity. But more players get the badge to get XP. There are also many players who buy Cheap Steam Level Up to get a high Steam level.
MMOSO has the most complete Steam Card to provide the best Steam lvl boosting Service, buy cheap Steam level up With Instant Delivery. Support 24/7 Online Chat.
maateslj

Re: How many badges are there in Steam?

Сообщение sonaniasal1987 » Чт мар 18, 2021 6:37 am

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your way of expressing the opinions and sharing the information. It is good to move as chance bring new things in life, paves the way for advancement, etc. But it is well known to everyone that moving to new location with bulk of goods is not an easy task to move or shift from one place to other place because I have experienced about that and I face the problem like that. There I go to village near to my city faced that problem there. Testpreplab//Testpreplab//Testpreplab//Testpreplab//Testpreplab//
sonaniasal1987

Вернуться в Андрология и генитальная хирургия